Join us for a simply scrumptious fundraiser this year to raise funds for our refugee family! Tickets are $25 per person, but if you book in a group before October 31st, you can take advantage of our early bird special: $90 for tables of 4 or $135 for tables of 6.
Tickets will *not* be available at the door. You must purchase in advance.
- How do you want to pay?
- E-transfer? Please use email@example.com as the recipient and enter portunioncares as the password (one word, lowercase). Please include, in the text field, your email address, phone number, and your full name so we can email you your ticket(s) and contact you if any issues with the transaction arise.
- Cash or Cheque?
- You may purchase tickets Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – to 12:00 p.m., at 56 Lawson Rd, St. Dunstan’s Church Office. Outside of these days/times, please call John at 416-333-3321.
- We also offer home delivery – Please call John at 416-333-3321. We can arrange for tickets to be dropped off to your home, within a reasonable distance.
- Please make out all cheques to Port Union Cares
- Can’t make it? Pity. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation through Canada Helps and/or donating a raffle prize (wine bottles, sports tickets, gift certificates). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.